Low Fuel Warning Light Module (for thermistor sender) compatible with motogadget motosign
- Low Fuel Warning Light Module for thermistor sender
- Slow response means steady indication
- operates LED low fuel warning light including Motogadget Motosign Mini
- can be added to most vehicles with a thermistor low fuel sender
More information about fuel gauges here
This Low Fuel Warning Light Module is our own design.
- It lights an LED when the fuel level falls to a set level
- it needs to be connected to a 1K thermistor type low fuel sender (the thermistors are universal, for a specific example see the R6 Yamaha)
The Low Fuel Warning module has four connections, Power, ground, sensor, and LED.
full instructions are enclosed
- The small size means it is easy to fit
The module has a deliberately slow response to changes in the input signal.
- can replace most warning lights connected to thermistor low fuel senders
- includes a pre-wired 3mm LED
This version is also compatible with the Motogadget Motosign Mini (either RED, Blue, or Centre Green LEDs)
For a suitable Sender see - 1K Thermistor Sender