Miniature Temperature Warning Light Module with Screw Terminals (for resistive senders)
This Temperature Warning Light Module is our own design.
- It lights an LED when the ftemperature of the sender exceeds the preset value.
- it will work with both low resistance when empty and high resistance when hot senders
- it will also work as a low temperature warning (LPG heat exchanger etc.)
The Temperaturel Warning module has four connections, Power, Ground, Sensor, and LED.
Setting the switch point is by adjusting the 22 turn potentiometer with a small screwdriver.
full instructions are enclosed
- Heatshrink provided to protect the module after calibration
- connections by screw terminal
The module is based on our low fuel warning module, but reacts instantly
A 3mm water clear RED LED is included with this module;
A 3mm mounting bezel is also included (although this may not be required)
- can be added to most vehicles with a resistive sender
- works in conjunction with a conventional gauge
Made with surface mount components and multilayer ceramic capacitors for long life and stability
Maximum LED load 20mA
Note - You do not need a new temperature sensor for this module to work, just a working temperature sender and gauge
IF THE GAUGE IS POWERED THROUGH A BI-METAL VOLTAGE STABILISER, THIS WILL NEED UPDATING TO AN ELECTRONIC ONE
Based on our original miniature low fuel warning light, but with added terminals for ease of connection where space is not critical